High temperature 3D printers reach very hot temperatures capable of burning the operator if touched while in operation.
- Do not open the 3D printer while in operation.
- Do not touch the heated bed surface while hot.
- Do not touch the extruder nozzles while hot.
- Do not touch the outer portion of the chassis while in operation.
- Do not touch stepper motors or any metal component inside the printer during or immediately after a print.
- Always allow the printer time to fully cool down before attempting to retrieve any prints from the build area to prevent burns.
Do not open the printer, touch the surface, or touch any surfaces inside or outside of the machine while it is in operation!
Press the emergency stop on the touch screen or power button to disable the machine. Wait 30-60 minutes to allow the machine to cool down before opening.